- 1. How do I search for my holiday with Easy Indochina Travel ?
From our webpage, you can do a search from the search box with our given hints or browse from all tours in the Destination offers. If you already have in mind your rough ideas or having a preferential itinerary from your friends, email us and share with us all the details you are expecting or put those comments in our “Customize” menu. Our travel consultant will study from there and get back to you with the most suitable and matching proposal or recommendation. You can view more from our “Booking Guide”
- 2. Will I be traveling on a private tour or in a group?
Most of our tours are on a private basis so it is just you, your family, your friend group and with the local guide. By traveling on a private basis you are less obtrusive when visiting local villages etc and to tour with highest level of flexibility. You can really decide on what you want to see and cut out anything that is no longer of your interest. After all it is your holiday and valuable time so make sure you get the most out of it. For some people who love socializing or interacting with others, our travel consultant can recommend a few days tour here & there to join in a small group so you can have a good mixture of experiences between private tour and group tour in your 2-3 weeks vacation
- 3. Does Indochina Voyages offer day trip or short excursion?
Apart from a well built 2-3 weeks package trips or personalized jouneys, we do offer a single day tour or short excursion. Let’s browse your search from our website or contact our travel consultant and get the most updated proposal. We realize that most of the day trip or day tours are book shortly before departure so we will make sure the availablity and let you know the soonest. Once it is confirmed, we will email you back and ask for full payment
- 4. Do I need to pay for the deposit?
The deposit is required to guarantee your reservation (flights, tours, hotels, transfer etc) so it is a necessity. After receiving your deposit, we start to reserve and book the services for you. Normally, 30% of total cost will be required for deposit at the booking time. For some urgent cases or special splash of promotion offered, we will require full payment at the booking time. The deposit is generally made by credit card online or bank transfer method.
Depend on the amount of payment, the travel consultant will suggest the option works best to you.
- 5. How can I make final payment or settle the remaining balance?
- Credit card online via OnePay secured payment link: This is a secured online payment and 100% safe. Our consultant will ask for some details from you as name in full of card holder, address, email then create a payment link for you. You just open this link and settle the payment. Beside, for remaining payment if you are agreed to pay on arrival, we will make it settled via portable POS at our office or at your hotel.
- Bank transfer: For the large amount of payment, the travel consultant will suggest you to do a bank transfer to save your credit card fee. Please be noted that all fees arise are due to the payer. Please contact the travel consultant and enquire adequte information to proceed your bank transfer.
- Cash: Though full payment has to be settled before the trip starts but we do have some exceptions after being agreed between you and the travel consultant. Cash can be USD, AUD, EUR and VND. If you make the payment by VND, rate of exchange from the bank at the time of payment will be applied. Most of the cases, payment by cash is done right on your first destination arrival, whether it is Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam. The travel consultant will let you know in detail prior to your arrival.
- 6. What is Onepay? Is this safe and trusted?
OnePay is a designated agent by Visa/Master/American Express who is secured and work as the middle person between Visa/Master, you and Indochina Voyages. When we have your name in full (card holder), your address, your email and phone number, a seured and encoded payment link will be created and sent to you via email. After your successful payment, your computer screen also come up with a confirmation of payment being successfully paid.
- 7. How will I receive my travel documents?
As soon as your booking is confirmed and full payment has been made, we will email you a completed service voucher including a detailed final itinerary, all hotels to be used and all airline tickets (if any). Some services like train, puppet show..etc which only issued 1-2 days before departure, the travel consultant will have them delivered to your hotel on arrival or give them to your tour guide or driver to hand you. See more in our “Booking Guide”.
- 8. What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary?
For all bookings you will need to understand our terms and conditions on the website and also stated in your proposed itinerary. This clearly states our cancellation policy. We insist that all our clients have adequate travel insurance that covers them for cancellation and curtailment. If you wish to change your itinerary after full payment has been made, we will try our best to accommodate any changes but it depends on each individual supplier so we will take it case by case and to stand on the side of customer. Please view more from our “Terms & Conditions”
- 9. What happen if something goes wrong?
With detailed plan or well arranged services, it is very limited for anything go wrong. But if somethings are taken out of our hands or something of an incident, please contact the travel consultant right away through phone, Imess, Viber, Facebook messenger or email.If you are in a day trip with guide & driver, you can always ask them for preliminary help. If something goes beyond their ability, then they will definitely call our office for further assistance. Do not worry, it has been our verified procedure. We also ensure that we have your emergency contact information for someone at home so they can be contacted if necessary.
- 10. Does anything else I need to concern when traveling with Easy Indochina Travel ?
No, you just make it a Go and we will travel with you. Everytime we have client arrive, the travel consultant and the rest of the team are eager as we are welcoming friend from overseas home. That is how you can imagine that your trip is well reserved and followed every steps of the way and we keep connect with you very often just to make sure, you are enjoying the destinations, enjoy our services.