Tour Code :
Click itinerary day to expand
Depart on scheduled direct flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival, you'll be met by our local representative and transfer to hotel for your overnight stay. Evening, free at leisure
This morning after breakfast, transfer for your 1st round of 18-hole golf @ Chilinh Star Golf & Country Club – the newest golf club in Hanoi. After golf, transfer back to hotel.
Free at leisure.
Rise & Shine, after breakfast transfer for your final round of 18-hole golf @ King's Island Golf Club. After golf, transfer back to hotel.
Free at leisure.
Have breakfast . Pick up from your hotel for a 3 hours drive through the Red River Delta , green rice fields to Ha Long City. Arrive in Halong City we transfer to a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site. Enjoying your seafood lunch while cruising around Fishing village , stone Dog island, incence burner islet, Fighting Cock islet … Especially you will have goldern opportunities to visit 2 most beautiful Caves in Halong Bay called Heaven Palace andwooden stakes caves . back to Halong Whalf .The Guide will take you to see Ceramicvillage before reaching Hanoi .
Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi
After breakfast. You visit Museum of Ethnology – the most beautiful and biggest one in Hanoi, Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam's first university, Tran Quoc Pagoda,Hoan Kiem lake, NgocSon temple and walking on 36 old streetsfree for last minute shopping until your transfer for your flight .
Tour Price includes:
- Accommodation in hotels, basing on Double or Twin with daily breakfast
- 1 Round golf course at Chi Linh Star Golf 18 holes (green fee, caddy fee)
- 1 Round golf course at King's Island Golf 18 holes (green fee, caddy fee)
- Transfer by air-conditioned car as itinerary ( 16 seats )
- Private boat trip on Ha long bay ( 04 hours)
- All entrance fees & permits during guided time
- Local English-speaking guides
- All meals as indicated on itinerary ( 02 meals )
Tour Price excludes:
- Meals and drinks, except others as mentioned in the detail program
- Visa, international flights with airport taxes
- Personal insurance and personal expenses