Click itinerary day to expand
Our driver will pick you up at 7.30 am at your hotel to transfer to CaiBe. The program will start with the visit of CaiBe colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn…The rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish…Lunch will be served at Ut Trinh home. After lunch, we walk around the orchards and then we will enjoy some fruits tasting while listening to the traditional music. One more thing to do in this trip is biking! It will be so amazing to bike on village paths to see the local farms, houses, real life and the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta. Say goodbye to Mekong and get on the car to drive back to Saigon.
Guide: English Speaking Guide
End of trip. We hope that you have many great moments and you are satisfied with our services.
• All private transfer and transportation
• Experienced local English speaking guides
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets and entrance service fees
• Water and tissues on coach
• Services charges and government tax
• International flights & departures taxes
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Vietnam visa stamping fee.
• Others not mentioned above
• Compulsory dinner and peak season surcharges athotel
Included services: Tour with English speaking guide, private transportation, all entrance fees & boat, bottle water & tissue on tour, lunch at local restaurant and government tax.
||Price valid from 1 Jan, 2017 – 31 Dec, 2017 (per person in US dollar)
||3 – 4 people
||5 – 6 people
||7 – 8 people
|Price per person