Click itinerary day to expand
We’ll rendezvous at your hotel in Saigon and have a quick transfer to Cailay. Then, we’ll take back roads to Caibe, where we’ll board a boat to Can Tho Island. Easy Indochina Bike Tours’ll spend some time visiting artisans; we’ll watch coconut candy making, rice paper making, and popcorn/ popped rice making. We’ll enjoy lunch on the island and explore the capital of the Mekong delta. We’ll stay overnight in Can Tho.
After a very early breakfast, you will take a boat trip to the famous Cai Rang floating market before riding on to Phong dien. There, you’ll have a short transfer until we begin cycling toward Chau Doc. Along the way, you’ll see rice fields and water buffalos near the road. We will arrive in Chau Doc around sunset; those with energy to spare can climb Sam Mountain for a remarkable view. We’ll enjoy dinner and stay overnight in Chau Doc.
After an early breakfast, we’ll catch a boat up the Mekong River to Phnom Penh. Once arriving at the pier at Chaudoc you will say goodbye to your tour guide and bike and cruise up the Bassac River for approximately 1.5 hours to the Cambodian border.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking biking tour guide
- Entrance fees, boat trips, ferries & speedboat tickets
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses