Click itinerary day to expand
On the first day of our journey, you’ll be picked up at your hotel for a 1.5hr transfer out of Ho Chi Minh City. We’ll begin our ride in Tan Thanh and head to Ngai Giao. We’ll stop and have a picnic lunch on the way. In Binh Chau we’ll visit a hot spring where you can have a mud bath. We’ll stay overnight at a resort in Binh Chau.
After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll cycle along the coast to Long Hai. There, we’ll visit Minh Dam historical mountain and Long Phuoc underground. Then we’ll keep riding to Vung Tau beach city to stay overnight.
You’ll have the morning free to relax on the beach. Then, Easy Indochina Bike Tours’ll bike along the coast and climb up to Nho Mountain where we’ll enjoy views of the sea from inside the famous Jesus statue. We’ll also visit the White Palace, and cycle from Back beach to Front beach for lunch. In the afternoon, you’ll transfer to Long Son to visit the Long House. Then, we’ll head back to Ho Chi Minh City to end the trip.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trips and ferries
- Airport transfer in/out
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses