Doc Let Beach, located 50km north of Nha Trang, is an up-and-coming resort because of its beautiful long, wide, white sand beach and shallow waters. You’ll visit this wonderful scenery and see some monkeys along the way.
Click itinerary day to expand
In the morning, we’ll transfer out of Nha Trang city, unload the bikes, and start riding along the scenic beach. We’ll stop at the Ponagar Cham Tower, which dates back to the 11th century and is the setting for many traditional stories. Then, we’ll continue on our challenging ride to Doc Let where we’ll settle down for the night.
After breakfast at the resort, you’ll have some free time before check-out. Then, we’ll cycle around town to experience the local life, traditions, and customs of Doc Let. We’ll stop to visit an ancient house and take a boat trip to ceramic and mat-making artisans. Then, we’ll end the day with a horse-cart ride back to the van for a transfer to Nha Trang.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees and boat trip
- Airport transfer in/out
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses