We’ll cycle from Hue to visit the ancient village Phuoc Tich, which was established in 1470. We’ll stay overnight at a local home stay in Quang Tri.
Click itinerary day to expand
The day will begin with a ride from the hotel through the city of Hue. Then, you will work your way out of the city, passing rice fields and a big lagoon along the way. Eventually, we’ll arrive at an ancient village (from 1470) and stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we’ll arrive at Quang Tri citadel. There, we’ll enjoy dinner and stay overnight at a local homestay.
We’ll enjoy breakfast at the homestay. Then, we’ll have a quick transfer to see the Vinh Moc tunnels - a historic site during Vietnam War where most of locals stayed underground. Afterward, we’ll head back to Dong Ha market and continue riding to Cua Viet beach for some swimming. Lunch will be held at a local restaurant before we cycle back along the coastal line to Hue to end the trip.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses