Stop Off: Hue
Tour Code :
On this two-day tour, you’ll bike between two of Vietnam’s most impressive and internationally recognized world heritage sites. This beautiful ride takes you along the China coast, over the spectacular Hai Van pass, and through small fishing villages, lagoons, rice paddies and forests.
Click itinerary day to expand
We’ll take the entire second day to explore Hue. One of Vietnam's cultural, religious and educational centers, Hue was recently designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Easy Indochina Tours’ll have a short boat ride on the Perfume River in the morning before cycling the ‘back roads’ through lush countryside on a mix of footpaths and quiet country lanes. You may visit the Imperial Citadel at your leisure. After exploring the ruins of this grand monument to the emperors, we’ll ride on back roads, along the banks of the Perfume River, to Thien Mu pagoda. Afterward, we’ll continue on to the Ming Mang mausoleum and loop back across the river to Hue via the funerary monument to Khai Dinh.
- Air-conditioned bus
- Support vehicle to carry gear, luggage, first aid
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All biking gear (bike, helmet, tool kit, water cage)
- Water, snacks, soft drinks, and fresh fruit on cycling days
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses