03 DAYS 02 NIGHTS O/N LA FAIRY SAILS CRUISE
Click itinerary day to expand
12:00 – 12:30 : Embark the LaFairy Sails at Tuan Chau International harbor. Enjoy welcome drink, cruise briefing & start cruising.
13:00 – 15:30 : A sumptuous is served while cruising into the magnificent Halong Bay with its thousands of extraordinarily shaped limestone islands, considered by the heaven on the Earth.
15:30 – 17:00 : Explore Lờm Bò area and be charmed by this outstanding masterpiece of Mother Nature. Visit Mê Cung Cave – one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay and climb up to see the panoramic view of the bay from above. Enjoy swimming in the beautiful crystal water of the Bay (optional).
17:00 – 19:00 : Return to the LaFairy Sails for a Sunset party and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19:00 : Savor an amazing, dreamlike dinner in Fairy cave (or Drum cave or Ban Chan beach) with extremely delicious food and be awed by a wonderful fruit and vegetable carving performance. Afterwards, socialize with new friends and crew members, enjoy squid fishing, or simply relax on the boat’s top deck in the middle of the tranquil bay.
06:30 : Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07:15 – 08:30 : Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay. Transfer to a Day Boat for a day cruise.
09:00 – 10:00 : Go fishing with local fishermen and learn about traditional fishing methods. Explore Cửa Vạn Area by kayaking. Swimming and relaxing on the beach.
12:00 – 13:30 : Return to the day boat. Enjoy lunch onboard.
13:30 – 15:30 : Passing the Cửa Vạn fishing village to know more a bout the local life of fishermen. Visit floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
16:00 : Cruise back to the LaFairy Sails.
19:00 : Enjoy dinner in Fairy cave (or Drum cave or on beach)
Squid fishing or just laze around
06:30 – 07:00 : Start your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt.
07:15 – 07:45 : Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
07:45 – 08:30 : Visit Ti Tov Island for swimming in the emerald water Or trekking to the top
of the island to take the breathtaking panorama view of the Bay.
08:30 – 09:00 : Enjoy kayaking through the hidden beauty of the Bay.
09:45 – 10:15 : Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the harbor.
10:15 – 11:45 : Join a cooking demonstration before enjoying an exceptional Buffet lunch.
12:00 – 12:30 : Disembark the LaFairy Sails & Farewell.
17:00 – 17:15 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
• Welcome drinks, cold or warm handkerchief.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation in deluxe air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
• Full board meals: 2days (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast); 3 days (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast).
• English speaking tour guide onboard.
• Kayaking or bamboo boat.
• Tai Chi & Cooking demonstration.
• Night squid fishing.
• Onboard insurance and service charges.
• Airfares, land transfers from and to Ha Long Bay.
• Visa & Hotel arrangements.
• Beverages, tips and personal expenses.
• Bank charge (for payment by credit card).
• All other services not clearly mentioned.
|3 Days – 2 Night||High Season (1/1 – 30/4, 1/10 – 31/12)||Low Season (1/5 – 30/9)|
|Cruise Cabin||Double/Twin Cabin||Single cabin||Double/Twin Cabin||Single cabin||Double/Twin Cabin||Single cabin|
– This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
– Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, visa expiry date
– Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Please fill in the form bellow field with asterisk(*) is required